As you all know, we’re still in the middle of a pandemic. In order to keep ourselves, our members, and people in our households safe, we’ve made a document with our current rules.
Please note that this document will be regularly updated in order to comply with the regulations. Our most important rules can be found in this list.
- Registration for an event is required.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands when you visit one of our events.
- We will note the attendance of everyone who visited an event, this list will be stored for at least three weeks.
- Both dancing with a partner and switching partners is allowed. We ask you to act responsibly with regards to switching partners, always make sure all parties are okay with this.
- Don’t visit one of our events if you have symptoms, even if you tested negative. You will be asked
- If you do test postive and have visited one of our events, please contact the board at email@example.com. This way we can help you with contact tracing.
Find general information about the coronavirus and the situation in the Netherlands on the site of the Government.
If you experience symptoms, make an appointment to get tested through coronatest.nl, or call 0800 1202.
The VeRa, board of the student association’s in Delft, wrote the a letter containing a call for action and created a poster. The poster tells you what to do if a housemate gets tested or if they carry the corona virus.